Progress- 5'2", 47.8lbs lost!

Options
My journey started July 2011 when I saw a picture of myself from earlier that year. It was HORRID. I was so mad that I had done this to myself. My top weight was 205.8. In the first 6 months I lost just over 30 pounds and then I hit a huge wall. I hit this plateau and I gave up for awhile. Then my tummy problems started up big time, and come to find out I had to have my Gallbladder taken out. So, I had surgery in June and a few months after that and 12 pounds gained back, I decided it was time to get my butt back in gear. That was hard because I had to re-learn what I could and couldn't eat. It's still a battle, but since I can't eat crap anymore (well I can but I have SERIOUS consequences lol), my weight loss as been plowing forward! Since I re-started 2 1/2 mos ago, I've lost 25lbs with a total loss of 47.8lbs. I still have a ways to go, but I honestly don't know what weight I can get down to. I really don't care to tell the truth. I just want to feel good in my skin, and be proud of who is in the mirror. I already am! So without further ado.. Here's the part everyone loves!

This is that horrid picture I was talking about.. taken 02/2011
007-1.jpg
And this was taken friday 11/02/2012 :)
me.jpg

Replies

• stepmark
    stepmark Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Way to go!
  • Juliane_
    Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Good for you for overcoming those hurdles! You look great! :)
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Good job and keep up the hard work! Get out there and enjoy the life you want. You become what you want to be by being what you want to become everyday.

GO BRONCOS!! I live in Kansas now but I am BSU Alum so I had to throw that in! I miss Idaho and can't wait to visit our family there next summer.
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • svelt123
    svelt123 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!:smile:
  • alliet12
    alliet12 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look amazing!!
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    so proud of u :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! That's very inspirational for a fellow 5'2 girl! :) Sadly our heights work against us in weight. WAY TO GO, GIRL!
  • lorettakay
    lorettakay Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...please share some of your secrets:cry:
  • johnsongs1
    johnsongs1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow! great job!
  • FaeKnox
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! Way to go!!
  • conraj74
    conraj74 Posts: 182
    Options
    Way to go!
  • viccigb
    viccigb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats!
  • cprough
    Options
    Good Job. Keep up the good work
  • krystlpierce
    krystlpierce Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks everone!
  • krystlpierce
    Options
    You look amazing...please share some of your secrets:cry:

Unfortunately I cheat a little and am taking Phentermine.. besides that I eat healthier- smaller portions, and more frequently. I was riding a bike to work for about a month until it got really chilly, and I go to the gym in the mornings. I'm horrible at counting cals lately because I haven't been eating very much recently due to family stressors but I usually try to keep myself in check.
  • krystlpierce
    Options
    You look great!! Good job and keep up the hard work! Get out there and enjoy the life you want. You become what you want to be by being what you want to become everyday.

GO BRONCOS!! I live in Kansas now but I am BSU Alum so I had to throw that in! I miss Idaho and can't wait to visit our family there next summer.

Thank you!
    Lol I can understand missing Idaho. I lived in Cali with my mom for a time and all I ever did was talk about Idaho and I realized it was time to come home! I work in the health center for the students.
  • krystlpierce
    Options
    You look fantastic! That's very inspirational for a fellow 5'2 girl! :) Sadly our heights work against us in weight. WAY TO GO, GIRL!

Ugh! I know right?! 5 pounds is like a whole other pant size sometimes! lol I'm glad I can finally be an inspiration. I know I sure do appreciate other shorties stories so I thought I'd add my two cents :)
  • fitkitty76
    fitkitty76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats! You look awesome! I just started today so this is a great motivator for me. Congrats on your progress so far and much luck at keeping it off!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!