Like Structure

Options
Morning All,
So i have truly been using MFP for a week and a half. I like the structure it give me. Im an engineer and work from home. I travel as needed and that's a killer. With this program I find myself watching what I shovel in... trust me, I could put down some quantity of food.
I started last monday at 250, 69" 46yrs and as of my past monday weigh in Im down 6 lbs. I have been doing the insanity work out for 5 weeks and didnt see any results until I joined this site.

Any advise anyone has, just shout out.

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you are doing everything that you should be doing. I like the structure on here, too. I am able to see in writing what I am lacking or had too much in my eating. You are working out and that is awesome. Working from home is hard because food is readily available 24/7. You need to make sure to get the unhealthy foods out of your house and fill your fridge with healthy foods that are worked up and ready to eat when you feel hungry. Traveling is even harder to eat healthy. Turn down the baked potato and opt for 2 veggies. Also, choose salads, but dip your fork in the dressing and then the salad, so you don't eat so much dressing where all the calories are. Please feel to add me. I am on here everyday and have an open diary.
  • Spikethis
    Spikethis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    week 2:
    -2.6 lbs
    this is getting easier. Now my concerns are eating enough. Workouts are taking a lot away
  • Spikethis
    Spikethis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    1057 calories burned for my workout... how the heck do i eat that much more....

even partial more still leave me below BMR...