My success - 2/3rds of the way to goal

Options
124»

Replies

• Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    & you kept your boobs. ;)

Seriously though, absolutely amazing. These stories are so inspiring, and I'm so glad you were able to work towards your goal. You look amazing!

Lol..yes, I kept my boobs..for now. They should shrink a little with the last 10-15 lbs. We'll see! Thank you!
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Options
    You are just awesome and fantastic!!

174679_116872731715339_8368200_n.jpg

Bill, have I told you you're awesome today? Muwah!
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Options
    You look great! Im ready to hit the weights!

Pick em up...put em down. Lifting is great. Don't be afraid to push heavy!
  • FireballStrike
    FireballStrike Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Daisy, you look fabulous! The expertise and support of R is like no other, but you do the work! Every single day! Way to go!
  • Kattibrie
    Kattibrie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great post. You look amazing.
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You look amazing!!! I just started reading the New Rules of Lifting for Women, hoping to get started with that come the new year. I am a bit nervous about getting a good routine down but hopefully I'll get there.
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    AWESOME STUFF!!!!!!! I've been on IPOARM for a while, and just started lifting via NROLFW. Excited!! Way to go girl.

Eat, lift, and ROCK!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    I cried when she sent me the photo of the 1k leg press.
    Same reaction I had when an IPOARM member sent me the e-mail about not having to use insulin anymore.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!