Progress- 5'2", 47.8lbs lost!

Options

Replies

• wildfirediva
    Options
    Great job!

Your starting weight and height are about mine as well. Thank you for the inspiration

I lost a lot of weight quick many years ago on phentermine/ionamin ...but as soon as I stopped the weight just came right back...hope it works for you.
  • ambate2
    Options
    Great job! I'm 5'2" as well and started out in March at 200lbs. Through just following MFPs calorie recommendations and starting to run (C25K is a great program) I've lost over 40lbs and went from a tight size 20 down to a 14/16.
    Keep up the great work! It's great to see other "shorties" kicking those lbs to the curb!
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Wow, impressive! You have come such a long way. Be proud & celebrate your success.
  • krystlpierce
    krystlpierce Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great job!

Your starting weight and height are about mine as well. Thank you for the inspiration

I lost a lot of weight quick many years ago on phentermine/ionamin ...but as soon as I stopped the weight just came right back...hope it works for you.

I hope so as well, but my biggest motivator is that I don't EVER want to get to that again. I want to do things and be active and be healthy. I don't want to sit on my butt and do nothing all the time. The other helper is no gallbladder. I know before I didn't do so well because I have a weakness for crap food, but since I can't really eat it anymore I have a better chance. Good luck!
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    great job! - you look so happy and fit
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Good for the healthy you! congratulations!
  • krystlpierce
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    U look great keep up the good work
  • amyfromky
    Options
    awesome job :) I am also 5'2" and it's amazing how much of a difference each pound makes when you are short. You look great.
  • helenmc40
    helenmc40 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! ! You look amazing!!
  • rossiter15
    Options
    Awesome job, you look great!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME!
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Incredible progress!!
  • misshaylynn
    misshaylynn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! That's very inspirational for a fellow 5'2 girl! :) Sadly our heights work against us in weight. WAY TO GO, GIRL!

Amen to that! I'm 5'4 on a tall day! Keep up that great work girls! Go Shorties! ha ha :)
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! You are an inspiration to me, I'm also 5'2" and currently 179.2.
  • MrsMotivatedMama
    MrsMotivatedMama Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was also on phetermine and lost 50lbs it was great. I kept it off for 2 yrs until getting into an accident and going through depression. I seen my old eating habits come back (emotional eater).
    On the medication I did learn to calorie count and stuck with it until that incident. Now I find it extremely hard to retrain myself and be ok with losing so little and with so much hard work. I am trying with no medication/pills this time.
    Good luck to you. Your progress is fantastic.
  • ZUMBAMomma84
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING! Congrats on your accomplishments!
  • krystlpierce
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! You are an inspiration to me, I'm also 5'2" and currently 179.2.

Wow you're my MFP twin!! lol Great job!
  • krystlpierce
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!