newbie...

Options
hi,my names ailsa, im new here n been using this as a guide for many weeks...as it has worked great...looking for some friends and words of motivation...im here because ive seen my self go to many times after i had my son....iam recenlty starting a new job as an insurance agent...n my main goal is to look great this summer for my self to have more confidence...i had done weight watchers for a few months last year and lost 25lbs and thats where i stayed with a few added lbs! ....my main goal is to not really be a certain weight but to lose dress sizes n feel healthier...if you would like to add me to your friends list go ahead n if your only here to put people down dont bother talking to me...im just looking to see what motivates you n why you do what you do n how you do what you do?......thanks for listening any questions feel free to ask! :happy:

Replies

• JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck... it's great to have motivation on here! It helps so you don't feel like you're the only one in the world trying to loose weight!
  • deekennedy33
    deekennedy33 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats on taking the step. Just keep at it and you can do it!! :happy:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome :) I love your outlook on the whole thing. You just want to be healthier. When you're not focused so much on numbers, it can be a lot less stressful & that will really help you!
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hi Ailsa!!

This site is great. I love it and think I may actually be getting a bit addicted!! The iPhone app is great too.
    I'm in the last half a stone of shifting all my baby weight from having my son - some five years ago!!
    Really has been tough getting it off but totally worth it. And I refuse to accept that having one child instantly means you have to carry that weight with you forever after!

I'd be happy swapping tips with you and helping motivate you - and myself too, I have been at this diet thing since I was 13 and have learned so much about it all, I'm not a naturally thin type!!
    feel free to add me as a friend :o)

Best of luck to you with your goals they are within your reach :smile:
    Mel xx

508926.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    Options
    Mel - I could use some tips too! I LOVE the iPhone app... that's what got me started!
  • ksmith100
    Options
    Hi my name is Kim. I have a beautiful 8 month old daughter and work full time so I am busy! I need to loose this baby weight! I have had such a hard time because I was nursing her, as well as getting used to my new schedule, but, now I stopped nursing and am ready to drop this weight!