Im dying for a baked potato!!!! :O

Options
With crunchy skin that was spayed with butter and then spinkled with seasalt and pepper.......................Sorry i am always starving around this time of day (which is 3:30pm) AND TODAY I AM CRAVING A CRUNCHY SKINNED BAKED POTATO.. So today after work i am going to the store to buy the biggest one i can find. :laugh: Any ideas for fillings???? Thinkin lite sour cream. :love:

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Tuna
  • lisamariepickering
    Options
    I like it with just butter and pepper. Sometimes a little cheese and green onions. Mmmmm. Now I want a potato!
  • elects
    elects Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Chilli made from quorn.
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    salsa :happy:
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Salsa
  • Fittreelol
    Fittreelol Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    Plain greek yogurt. Tastes v. sour creamish IMHO.
  • alaskaang
    alaskaang Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Taco meat and fresh pico de gallo to go with that sour cream. May as well make a dinner out of it.
  • turnerm65
    turnerm65 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Salsa and some shredded cheddar cheese...
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Pico!!!!!! YUM!
  • Brelynn
    Brelynn Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    A big sqeeze of lemon.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    With crunchy skin that was spayed with butter and then spinkled with seasalt and pepper.......................Sorry i am always starving around this time of day (which is 3:30pm) AND TODAY I AM CRAVING A CRUNCHY SKINNED BAKED POTATO.. So today after work i am going to the store to buy the biggest one i can find. :laugh: Any ideas for fillings???? Thinkin lite sour cream. :love:

BBQ pulled pork, cheese, bacon, scallions
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    broccoli & FF sour cream!
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    melted velveeta and BACON
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Broccoli and cheese sauce is my favorite, followed by butter and sour cream.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Plain greek yogurt. Tastes v. sour creamish IMHO.

Exactly what I was going to say!
  • Strobins05
    Options

BBQ pulled pork, cheese, bacon, scallions

^^^^ Good lord this sounds good man!
  • Sequence88
    Options
    Broccoli, a bit of cheese and plain greek yogurt. Mmmmm :)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Melted cheese and ketchup. Yum.
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I'll use the laughing cow cheese on mine in place of butter, and some lite sour cream. I'm also up for adding home made salsa. There is the meal in of itself.
  • MED2012COLORADO
    Options
    OHHHHH all these ideas are killing me! I dont get out of work for another hour (5pm) :sad:

On the other hand they are some great ideas.Thank you very much. :flowerforyou: