Beachbody coaches at their finest!

Options
This is what one of my friends on facebook posted as his status, and he is a beachbody coach. Unfotunately there are too many beachbody coaches out there like this.

"Thank God for Shakeology, because I can't STOP eating candy!!!!!!!!!"

Replies

• peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I don't care what people do for their fitness, but any time someone I know puts up more than 1 post/wk about Shakeology, they get defriended.
  • nklunk
    nklunk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have tried it and I would rather lick the toliet. I'll just stick to healthy eating:)
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    This is what one of my friends on facebook posted as his status, and he is a beachbody coach. Unfotunately there are too many beachbody coaches out there like this.

I have a few friends who peddle the stuff. Fortunately for them, they've never tried to engage me in any sort of discussion about nutrition, or their product.

I find the above quote pretty funny though.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    See, this is exactly why I won't become one, even though I get asked to daily. All they do is spam spam spam and I don't want people to relate that kind of image to me.
  • Mslajackson
    Mslajackson Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Guess I have a good coach, no spam, no stalking, just good clean knowledge & training...Thanks to him and my 80+ lbs weightloss...but there's bad apples everywhere we look.:flowerforyou:
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options

I have a few friends who peddle the stuff. Fortunately for them, they've never tried to engage me in any sort of discussion about nutrition, or their product.

I find the above quote pretty funny though.

Yeah everytime I make a comment on one of his posts he just says it's funny and leaves it at that, because he really doesn't know much about the product he is trying to sell.