First post - 70 lbs down. Almost there! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Great job! There is such a big difference!
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! You're doing great!! :)
  • LadyRhodes01
    LadyRhodes01 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look AWESOME! A totally different person from when you started. Congratulations!
  • toottoots
    toottoots Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Im just starting at the same starting weight as you - thank you for sharing your photos (i noticed on your first photo your "hiding" your stomach with your bag - i do that too!!)
    you have totally inspired me - i want the same, i want what you have done for yourself.

You look truly stunning and should be so proud of yourself!
  • simplyrere
    Options
    You looked amazing!!! Do you excercise a lot!!
  • klridge
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great!! I just started my journey yesterday so I have a long way to go. Are there any tips you can give me? Is there a certain diet you followed? What about working out? Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated :)
  • skrame
    skrame Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is my first time posting.

*looks at profile pic; sees "107 posts"...

Anyways, nice job. :)
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congrats doll!!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    WOW great job
  • jallman1989
    Options
    I am a year younger, I weigh just the same as you did when you first started. Do you have any helpful hints for me? I could really use them. I started working out on teh elliptical every other day burning around 400 calories a time. but I sit at a desk all day at work! any helpful hints?
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    You look great :}
  • jackie6888
    Options
    Congrats to you! You are so right, I come here several times a day to look at success to motivate myself and you are a great inspiration! You must feel so great!!
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look awesome...and you are so cute!
  • giglqueen
    giglqueen Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!! And I love the big pictures, usually I can't see them!
  • CressidaJL
    CressidaJL Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fabulous. You are so beautiful!
  • kaylaannmarie93
    kaylaannmarie93 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You're amazing! I can wait to post my before and after pictures. You're an inspiration :)
    Kayla
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    amazing
  • corrie0802
    Options
    I am virtually the same size and shape as you were when you embarked on your journey and am just starting out on mine. I hope to be as successful as you are by this time next year, well done.
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a change - you look gorgeous. Congratultions on sticking at your new life, it has paid off ++ :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I haven't posted any photos yet, nearly at my goal, might do it then, altho I am much older and won't look gorgeous as you do :-)

I had a new ID card made for work - and the difference in my face is noticeable - can't wait for my other photo ID cards to expire so I can get new ones :laugh:

Post again when you hit your goal!
  • michellemains1983
    Options
    Congratulations on your 70 lbs loss...you look great...feel free to add me as a friend...if you want! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!