the perfect push up?

Options
Push ups hurt my wrists I heard of a device called a perfect push up which is like a handle with a swivel base for each hand - has anyone tried these?

Do they work? comments

Replies

• VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    We have them. They are really nice for me for reducing wrist strain.

Hubs uses them on the floor. I use them for wall pushups.
  • bga008
    bga008 Posts: 90
    Options
    I have them and they do work!

They actually workout your entire arms and chest and you can feel it working!

Personally, their harder for me to use than doing a regualar push up but, ilove using them because i can feel the burn when i use them.
  • FabMrFox
    FabMrFox Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I have a set of handles that don't swivel made by Nike(any brand should be similer). They do help take alot of the pressure off the wrist IMO. Though I use them to go deaper into the push up.
  • sirthickness
    Options
    Tried them and they are more comfortable than doing a push-up on your palms. I now do my push ups on my knuckles, with my fists balled. Much easier on the wrists. They hurt a little at first, but you get used to it after a couple work outs.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be about bras. I'm glad it isn't.
  • FabMrFox
    Options

get your mind out of the gutter....wait unless there will be pictures...are there pictures?
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I use them for the mega pushups that p90X requires. Definitely takes the strain off of the wrists. I like them a lot.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

get your mind out of the gutter....wait unless there will be pictures...are there pictures?

No pictures. I will try to climb out of the gutter, but all my stuff is there, so it may take several trips.
  • FabMrFox
    Options
    lol