Going to try to run at the gym

Options
I can even remember that last time I ran at gym. I have been speed walking for quite some time and think it's time to step it up. Wish me luck!!

Replies

• TriClaudia
    TriClaudia Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good luck! And have fun with it!!
  • SToast
    SToast Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Don't forget your workout playlist. It'll get you through the rough spots believe me. Good luck! You've got this!
  • hope8311
    hope8311 Posts: 166
    Options
    Good luck,

I personally have always been shy at the gym working out..All those judgemental eyes staring...

Then I got an ipod and had a ball..

I also take my glasses off so Ican't see anyone unless there 5 ft infront of me...The rest I can see but there faces are all so blurry... :) I love the gym now...
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! Enjoy yourself.
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Go for it! You never hear anyone say, "Oh, I'm sure sorry I pushed myself to work out harder," or move faster or whatever. But you do hear people say they regret NOT exercising, not putting in the extra effort, and so forth. I hope you do it and post here to let the MFP community know how it worked out.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!