New here---and wearing my FitBit

Greetings! I have had 50-pound weight loss on another site--counting calories and logging my exercises--but I've been "stuck" for a little while. I think I need a jump start. I bought a FitBit last week, and I decided to join this site when I realized that the two can sync. Much as I've loved my other site, it has become too cumbersome to use both of them simultaneously. Anyway, I hope I can refine my healthy lifestyle.
I'm not on a diet: I am trying to live a healthy lifestyle. I believe that I need to do what I can live with for the long term. While I don't think of any foods as being off limits, at least in moderation , I admit I have a problem with sugar. I can go on some real binges, and it is hard to stop once I start.
I have some orthopedic problems, especially in my left knee and hip, so I try to limit anything that involves impact. I have gone from treadmill to Body Pump and spinning. Love both of them.
Looking forward to meeting people and getting to know how it works around here.

Replies

• I really want a fitbit
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Love my Fitbit! You will too.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Congrats! I feel naked without my fitbit! You will love it!
  • Hello! I am also new this week to both this website and the fitbit! I am a little confused by it all, but I think in time I will understand. Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • mlaz81
    mlaz81 Posts: 36 Member
    I love my fitbit and love how it works with this site! I am also a sugar addict, but since tracking everything on here, I've been keeping it pretty in check. It's a hard road, but it's definitely been paying off! Good luck to you, and congrats on the 50 pounds you've already lost!
  • Thanks you all for your posts. I'm just getting used to FitBit. Still trying to optimize how it is going to help me. I've already discovered that it is not a good tracker for some of the things I do since it is based on movement. Even so, I think it will help me in other respects, and I hope it is more helpful now that I can sync with a this site. I was not very successful with the food log on the FitBit site, so I hope this is better for me.