Hit day 300..

Options
So Close to being on here for a year and then lost all motivation. Decided i couldnt take credit for my long 300 consecutive days logged in, and felt the need to start fresh, iv lost and then gained back in such a short time. Im in need of some friends that are willing to push me! And of course im going to push you too. Im ready to get back into this! Feel free to add me if your an active user :)

Replies

• LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log daily and I'll be happy to be there beside you through your weight loss journey :)
  • trjolly1
    Options
    I log on almost every day. Maybe we can push each other to our goals. Please feel free to add me if you like.
  • conraj74
    conraj74 Posts: 182
    Options
    You can add me if you like. Always enjoy helping people out and encouraging them to reach their goals.
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Add me for the extra support. Better to travel with someone then on your own.
  • Also with in my first 300 days, i had only lost 20 lbs, but now its under 10 lb loss :( I want to make it to my goal by next year, and keep it off!
  • sbozik123456789
    sbozik123456789 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    you can add me, I am into week 3 and down 9lbs got a ways to go but I log in every day :)
  • gothicfires
    gothicfires Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    This is my second time loosing weight too, so don't feel bad for it. I log in everyday so feel free to give me an add.
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I've started over too. I am on day 15. Feel free to add me