40.1% of my body weight - GONE. From 270 to 161. Pics

Options

Replies

• joyzy
    joyzy Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, you're a terminator!! :flowerforyou:

I hope you don't mind my asking (it's personal, I know) and please feel free to tell me to rack off and mind my own... but I have very similar amounts / starting shape to you and would like to know....:blushing:

I observe in your before picture you have quite...*ahem* a generous, lovely rack. Of boobs. You clearly still have a full chest, but I'm curious if the weight-loss has messed with them much? Do you have much loose skin?

Again, sorry to be forward and probably a bit rude... I've just noticed that, though I started with a similar 'set up' to you, 12kgs down and I've already lost a full cup size...

Congrats again. You almost made me teary! :noway:

I've gone from a 46H to a 34D. I do have some extra skin there as well as my abdomen. But it's really not that bad plus, it's better than the pervious alternative which was to have it filled with 100lbs of extra fat. I'll take the loose skin!!
  • juewil
    juewil Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Do you have a blog up about your typical food eaten in a day? You are truly an inspiration!!
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • chism21
    chism21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Let me it start by saying that you look unbelievable.
    We have so much in common I'm 5'8 and i'm starting from 260
    Will like to get tips from you
    again you have done great!
  • joyzy
    Options
    AWESOME!! Do you have a blog up about your typical food eaten in a day? You are truly an inspiration!!

Check out Facebook.com/joyzyblog
  • mrkleen73
    Options
    Excellent Job!!!! You look like a new and happier person!
  • bymyslf892
    bymyslf892 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    SERIOUSLY! You are amazing! That is so so awesome!!!
  • Emily3119
    Emily3119 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congratulations, those are pretty amazing pictures to have side by side :)
  • kimmieyr1
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • ohwatson
    ohwatson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you look so amazing !! congrats!
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    You look totally amazing and I congratulate you on the hard work you obviously put in. What I find hard to believe looking @ your current picture is what your scale says....you sure someone didn't sneak up behind you and put their foot on the scale too?? :tongue:
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • joyzy
    Options
    You look totally amazing and I congratulate you on the hard work you obviously put in. What I find hard to believe looking @ your current picture is what your scale says....you sure someone didn't sneak up behind you and put their foot on the scale too?? :tongue:

I've been having my body fat percentage tested too now that I'm so close to my goal. That is trending downward too. It's now at 24.8%!

I've been doing the math after each measurement and I'm losing fat and gaining muscle. It's really neat to track those differences.
  • PurpleTina
    PurpleTina Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and I find your success inspirational! It truly is stories and pictures like yours that make MFP so special. I actually blogged http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/PurpleTina about a complete change in mindset that I have experienced, and it was your photos that prompted me :flowerforyou: Thank you. xxxxx
  • richmiller82
    Options
    SEXYYYYYYY :) welldone best have seen on here yet
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a job well done, you look amazing and you are an inspiration!!!!
  • pinkcoconutz
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! Very inspiring! :smile:
  • deeschange
    deeschange Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look great!
  • starfuryzeta
    Options
    Congrats! WTG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!