anyone want to start 30 day shred with me?

Options

Replies

• JeanetDK
    Options
    Finished level one today and I feel that I'm ready to move on to next level and use my muscles in different ways. I love what I've accomplished during level one and hope level two will be (harder) and even better!
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today. I did two days last week and got busy....so we'll have a do over!!! :happy:
  • jezebel666
    Options
    I'm in! Just about to go to bed but I have everything ready for the morning :) Can't wait to see the results.
  • rhcp47
    rhcp47 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today. I did two days last week and got busy....so we'll have a do over!!! :happy:

I'm a little late to the party, but I'm starting today too!
  • myfitnesslife75
    myfitnesslife75 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    People are starting to start "topics" in the forums based upon this thread..............she's complaining about no results, shin splints...............geez, I'm glad I said no thanks!

this workout is AWESOME! i have had NO problems with it and I've had WONDERFUL results already, and I am only on day 6! Try it before you knock it! :wink: :wink:
    Yes, it IS AWESOME!! FORM IS EVERYTHING!! I can't stress that enough. If you don't have proper FORM, chances are you are going to really hurt. I haven't had any issues with knees or neck or shins because I check my form before going full throttle. I know Jillian goes a bit fast but it's better to slow down, especially for beginners!! to check how you're doing things before jumping into them. (pun intended) :P

I'm on day 16, level 2. Keep on going, everyone! It is not a suicide mission like some people like to make it out to be!
  • sandrahermione
    Options
    I'm on day two level one. How do we make a group?
  • bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Bring it on! Day 1 level 1, done!
  • imthejenjen
    imthejenjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Bring it on! Day 1 level 1, done!

great job! :drinker: I was so excited when I finished my very 1st day of level 1. =) I just finished Day 9, Level 1 today and in a couple hours I'm starting on Day 2, Level 2. (I figured I would do them simultaneously for a few days) ;]

I can't wait to see more wonderful results! :happy:
  • InLaLaLand04
    InLaLaLand04 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 1 Day 10 today. It felt good to complete it but damn it I gained weight. So the scale is banned until the end. At the very least I'm proud of myself for doing this much. I've never been consistent with working out so this is a milestone for me.
  • Want2bHealthy85
    Options
    I struggle with eating and doing 30ds sat-mon. But I ate well today and I did my workout. I will finish. I have to keep the fat girl from coming back. I need to really work on figuring out my triggers.
  • shvrngrl
    Options
    lvl 1 day 4 completed last night. I'm starting to feel less sore, thank goodness! I also did 20 minutes of yoga aftwards to stretch more.
  • Pheonix2012
    Pheonix2012 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Oooh, I do! :smile:
  • barbie_g1rl
    Options
    meee im going to start tomorro xxx
  • zerapha
    Options
    I got the whole Jillian Micheals dvd collection today - so will be starting 30 DS this evening. Wish me luck! :)
  • luke1james
    Options
    I'm a little late replying to this, but I'm going to start tonight. I bought the DVD several months ago. I did it one day two weeks ago, but the weights I used were too heavy and I could barely straighten my arms for the next four days. After ready all of your comments, I'm excited to see how it can help me with my fitness and weight loss. I'll keep you posted!
  • lauriem1966
    lauriem1966 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join, but can't start until next week - I'm on vacation right now (although I could buy the dvd here I suppose). I'll have a look today and maybe do it tonight! Why not, I need something to keep me active here :)
  • imthejenjen
    imthejenjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 10, Level 1 this morning. In about 10 min, I'm going to get my day 3, Level 2 out of the way!! :)
  • lauriem1966
    lauriem1966 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join, but can't start until next week - I'm on vacation right now (although I could buy the dvd here I suppose). I'll have a look today and maybe do it tonight! Why not, I need something to keep me active here :)

Weird to quote myself but I bought it this afternoon and have L1D1 out of the way. Wasn't as bad as I imagined ;). I need to buy weight, did it with water bottles tonight.
  • Want2bHealthy85
    Options
    L1D4 down.... Voodoo! Protein shake here I come.
  • shvrngrl
    Options
    Finished Day 5 of Lvl 1 last night. Feeling pretty good. Its getting easier except for those push ups and side lunges...owie! I'm also down 5lbs this morning! So unexpected and really excited!