What would your suggestions be for a filling diet plan:

Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner

Thanks all my motivating friends :)

:flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :drinker: :glasses:

Replies

• Tinker_and_Bash
    Tinker_and_Bash Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm still struggling with this. My favorite filling meal is a sweet potato baked in the microwave in the skin, cut open, put in a laughing cow cheese wedge and some chives! Then a salad on the side.
  • Amberry123
    Amberry123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My breakfast is the same everyday:
    1/2 cup of Special K blueberry on 1 source 35 calorie yogurt
    1 egg scrambled with laughing cow cheese
    1 apple
    coffee of course
    it's filling and I don't get bored with it....

For lunch my super filling go to are these:
    "grilled cheese" 2 slices of weight watchers bread toasted with 28g fat free mozza
    1.5 cups lettuce
    5 cherry tomato halved
    1/2 cup of cucumber
    1 boiled egg
    1 tbs of salsa
    1 Lipton cup o' soup (chicken noodle)
    It's about 300 calories but it's pretty balanced and it's actually a lot of food

2 cups of spinach
    5 blanched grean beans
    1 boiled medium potato
    3oz baked chicken
    4 strawberries quartered
    1 tbs fat free feta
    1 tbs balsamic dressing
    This is just over 300 calories. sometimes I throw a few pecans in to for some texture. The thing I like about this is I can just make extra one night for dinner of the green beans, potatoes, and chicken and just keep it in the fridge to throw this salad together.

I find the hardest part in finding a filling well balanced meal is trying to throw it together on the spot, so I plan mine. For dinner I try to take a day every 2 weeks and I spend like 4 hours cooking. It may seem like a lot of time but if you get everything going at once instead of individually you'll save time in the long run. I make big batches of 4 or 5 different things and divide them up and freeze them. It makes it easy because you can just grab something out of the freezer when you make your breakfast and it'll be thawed by the time you get home from work! Cook some veggies and you're good to go. I also do that with my starches but not as big. I cook 3 portions of brown rice split it up and put it in the fridge. Right now in my freezer I have chicken curry, turkey chili (throw some rice in that and you'll be super full), onion soup (for french onion), chicken cacciatore, quinoa burgers and a portioned veggie lasagna. All of them are between 250-315 calories, really filling and hassle free. I can give you some of my recipes if you would like.