Need Help: Walk/Run Tracker

Options
Does anybody know of a good website (preferably iPhone app) that can keep track of my miles run/walked, time, calories burned and what not?

Preferably something as great as MFP!

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    It sounds like the Nike Plus would be perfect for you! I have one and absolutely love it. It's only $30 and the best $30 I've ever spent- it will keep track of all of that for you when you link your Nike Plus sensor with their website. :flowerforyou:
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    www.mapmyrun.com

mapmyride
    mapmytri
    mapmyfitness

etc...uses a google/mapquest style map that you can plot your route and track the exercise on...AWESOME!
  • granmalaura
    granmalaura Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have two apps on my Iphone. The first one I tried is walkmeter which I used at first but it kept losing the gps signal (but I believe a couple of updates later it has improved). The main one I use is RunKeeper . You can shut the phone down whilst using these apps and they run in the background giving you updates regarding mileage, pace, calories used etc. Although runkeeper is called runkeeper, it has a large database which includes a lot of different types of exercise and you can also programme it yourself. I have downloaded the information from Couch to 10k onto my runkeeper so I only have to use that one programme.

I log about 30 miles a week using this application. It is very useful.
  • atouchet
    atouchet Posts: 24
    Options
    www.mapmyrun.com

mapmyride
    mapmytri
    mapmyfitness

etc...uses a google/mapquest style map that you can plot your route and track the exercise on...AWESOME!

Thank you for the site. It looks a bit hard to get used to, but I'll try it for a week
  • atouchet
    atouchet Posts: 24
    Options
    I'll be trying RunKeeper as well.

Thanks for everything ya'll
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I have used Runningahead.com for the last couple years. I like it a lot and find it user friendly.