looking For Friends....

Options
Hello all I am not really new to MFP but I am looking for friends to help keep me motivated because I am not the most motivated person on the planet wish I know isnt good, I would also help to motivate other people as well. so if you would like to add me please feel free to.

but please when you add me please send a message telling me why you would like to be friends or it will be denied.

Replies

• buckeyenut32
    Options
    hey there
  • BrotherJosephBlake2013
    Options
    hi
  • ludgerclay
    ludgerclay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just read your post, and my first thought was that you're saying "Please be my friend, but you have to tell me why you want to be my friend." I'm not sure you're sending the message that you want people to hear. I'm a 52 year old runner who has gone from dedicated smoker and couch potato to placing 6th in my age group in the Ontario Ultra trail running series this year, and ran 43 marathons last year. I suppose I'm out of your age bracket, but there are lots of folks here on MFP that would be glad to connect with you.
  • lynnacuff
    Options
    i read post, friended, reread post and realized i was too old...lol
  • janicemitchellcross
    Options
    What's wrong with being over 45? Just curious as I have friends of all ages and find them all supportive and enjoy interacting with everyone.
  • chutanne
    Options
    also new from a few days, i will add you , i need friends too!
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Very odd you do not want friends over 45 - I find all people making a change in their life inspiring and a few of my friends over 45 are the best ones! Good luck in your journey - hope you find the motivation you need.