This is me.

Options
The truth is I have been a member of this site before but I lost my way and my password. So this is me starting afresh.
I am promising myself today that I will try to make better choices. Not starting on monday or after christmas. Right now.

I actually really do not like the person I am at the moment, the fat just seems to be a side effect of the person I have become. Lazy and not paying myself enough attention or giving myself the credit I used to. How is it that one can bring up 2 children trying to instill in them how wonderful they are and how they need to love themself and TOTALLY forget to do just that?!

Soooo anyone got any fairy dust cus I need something like a miracle here :)

I WILL be better, faster stronger and ultimately more ME

Replies

• Cocacoladdict
    Cocacoladdict Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have no friends. If anyone wants to add me please do :)
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    * fairy dusting away!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jacqui250
    Options
    I'm pretty much thinking the same as you, I started on this site in February '12' was doing good for a few months and then life and work just got in the way. This is me back after about 5 months and like yourself i don't like myself much at the moment and yesterday was the day i thought i'm getting back on this!!! Feeling a bit better already :-))))

I'll be your friend so lets do this together! X
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I've been a member for what seems an age but I've lost my way too but been back a few months now. You'll start to love it again and the weight will come off :)

There's loads of Brits here too, I used to live in Peterborough before my family moved to Scotland.

Good luck, add me if you like :):flowerforyou:

-Lorraine x
  • GluttonousGirl
    GluttonousGirl Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I started in January.I've slacked off a lot lately. We can do this!