I need help buying new pants!

Options
2»

Replies

• LiesaP
    LiesaP Posts: 9
    Options
    Get jeans that you feel good in.

A 30 inch waist can't go wrong in any style of jeans, IMO! Congrats!
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Lucky Brand Jeans might be in your price point. My boyfriend has a pair from there and they still look great after 6 years of wear. STILL in style too!

darker wash, slight fading...
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Jeans one of my favorite subjects...

I have quite a few pair from Abercrombie...theyre pretty expensive, but most of mine I catch on sale for $35-60...cant beat that

I also have some Affliction jeans and a couple of Tokyo 5 Brand....The Tokyo 5 Brand are probably the most comfortable jeans that I have ever worn
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I know I don't like the style of plain old Levi's. I wanted something that just pops out a little more.

Levi's makes different cuts/washes -- have you looked lately? Go for a straight widish leg (no tapered leg please) dark wash.

I just looked at Levi's yesterday because I'm way too small for my old jeans but don't want to spend money on jeans I'm going to be too small for in a few months & got a pair that look freaking *awesome* on me for $20.
  • beachbaby18
    Options
    I personally think that you should get them at either American Eagle, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, or Pac sun. They have some really sexy selections at those places. Congrats on the size 30! =)
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Options
    JcPenney's carries brand names and has a variety of styles. I would start with a boot cut type of pant in a dark wash. Dark wash jeans go with almost anything and can be used for semi-dressy occassions.
  • T_R_A_V
    Options
    Oh yeah I did pick up a pair of True Religion one time at Marshalls...those are awesome feeling
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    My husband buys American Eagle and loves them. He also had a couple of DKNY that were good.
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah I did pick up a pair of True Religion one time at Marshalls...those are awesome feeling

Yep True religion easily the hottest jeans going right now - but pricey!! Try some on in the store then buy that size and style on eBay!!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    whatever you do DON'T get tapered leg/ dad jeans lol

but I usually do like american eagle jeans on guys
  • T_R_A_V
    Options

Yep True religion easily the hottest jeans going right now - but pricey!! Try some on in the store then buy that size and style on eBay!!

Yep good idea...Marshalls had them for $49.99 hell of a steal
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I buy my stuff at discount stores, like Marshalls, Kohls, and Ross. They have great deals! Clothes are in style or last years style. Cheap stuff but nice.

I agree. Not a Kohl or Ross fan but Marshalls and Burlington Coat Factory have discounted styles for much less. Yes it is most likely last season, however you can get very nice quality jeans at half the price and not to mention you have several styles and brands to choose from. Jeans are my favorite apparel so I do get the choosiness. You can't just get any ole pair...if thats the case, you can go to the thrift store, they have thousands of jeans and you would not pay more than $8 for a pair in most cases.

Not knocking thrift stores because me and my daughter thrift a LOT...I'm just sayin. lol
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I love a guy in Levis. They have modern styles. I wouldn't get boot cut though. Go with straight leg. It will make you look slimmer. Good luck. Get a young sales lady's opinion.

Oh I totally agree. Straight leg!
  • T_R_A_V
    Options
    Just wondering...Do these pants make my butt look big? :bigsmile:
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new size!!! My hubby loves the American Eagle ones, and Express has nice ones too...they are having a denim sale right now, buy one get on 1/2 off....Good luck and have fun!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!