anyone else want to lose 20-30 pounds?

Options
Hello everyone!

I would like to get down to a really lean 115 pounds, not a 'skinny fat' but a lean, sexy, sculpted figure. Looking for some friends to join me :)

Im from South Africa but would love to meet others around the world, I love to give advice and support so I would like friends who can also support me too. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• llepouski
    Options
    Sure I'd love to get down twenty or thirty pounds. This weight thing is hard. But If you would like to keep track of each others progress lets!
  • aravelle
    Options
    Yeah that's me. I'm not huge by any means but the extra 30lbs on my 5ft 3 frame feels wrong.

I was always around 118lbs until a couple of years ago when I broke my foot and couldn't be as active as I always was and now I find shifting that 20-30lbs challenging. I'm determined though.
  • jmzz1
    jmzz1 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    would like to loose 20 lbs ........
  • daniellegreig14
    daniellegreig14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thats exactly what im trying to do! :D im 15 5" 4 and i weigh about 160. Im planning on dropping 20 lbs before Dec. 25!! Is that realistic? Because I'm definitely in :)
  • chrissylew2049
    chrissylew2049 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Count me in, I need to loose about 90 lbs and need all the support I can possibly get.
  • colmansheehan
    Options
    i would love to loss 20to 30 pounds and this is my first day on this it seens a great app
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I'm down to my last 30 pounds....
  • Sililily115
    Options
    i have 20-30 to go too! definitely with you on the toned part as well, good luck
  • ksa49
    ksa49 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I just joined two days ago and I also need to lose 20-30 pounds at 5.3. Would love to share menu tips, guidance and advise from anything that seems to work for people. I love to eat healthy so need to learn the tips of where to change my eating style. I am female and a grandmother of two little ones.
    KSA 49
  • GluttonousGirl
    GluttonousGirl Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose another 35 lbs. My goal is to lose it by May. I've been really slacking lately.
  • mlr56
    mlr56 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 20-30 also. I started Oct 25 and I'm only down 4.8 lbs. Not losing fast but at least it's a start. Good Luck to everyone, lets do this together.:smile: