FitBit

Options
Has anyone got this? The scale or the little meter thingy? (I DO believe that's the technical term ;) ) I want opinions before splurging on this. iPhone user as well. Thanks!

Replies

• Joanitude
    Joanitude Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Check out this group - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/1307-fitbit-users

Lots of people love their fitbit, and lots of people have issues. Is it right for you? This group can help you figure it out. Personally, I'm in the "Love it" camp.
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have the fitbit ultra. I love it. Great lil tool and nice motivator too.
  • nsalerno90
    Options
    I have one and I like it. Makes you much, much more aware of your activity level and I also am getting a lot from the sleep tracker. It is confusing to sync with MFP and right now I don't. Seems people either link to have them connected or just use them separately. It is really tiny -- I clip it to my bra and it is rarely noticeable.
  • cupcake28
    cupcake28 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I don't have it but want it too so very interested to hear other thoughts.

I am aware there is one called Nike Fuel which is a smilar thing :)
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit almost had it for a year now! I don't ever leave home without it unless I am going swimming :)
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE!!!! Seems like a winner. Id just like to know what I'm ACTUALLY burning when I'm running...and the sleep tracker seems pretty interesting as well. Is it "sweat" resistant? I know, kinda gross...but I'm a sweater.
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Another question....does it sync up with MFP easily?
  • Joanitude
    Joanitude Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE!!!! Seems like a winner. Id just like to know what I'm ACTUALLY burning when I'm running...and the sleep tracker seems pretty interesting as well. Is it "sweat" resistant? I know, kinda gross...but I'm a sweater.
    Yes it is sweat resistant - at least the One is. As for accuracy - that is where people have issues. If you are looking for precision, this is not for you. If you want a good approximation, then you are fine.