I graduated from C25K this morning!!

Options
I have never thought of myself as a runner, but today I do! 3.16 miles in less than 40 minutes. I'm not breaking any world speed records, but I have beaten what I thought was my best. This has been a very empowering accomplishment!

If I can do it, you can too!

Replies

• sjlapins
    sjlapins Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!! Keep up the great work! :)
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    wow well done, need to get back to the C25K myself.
  • mermer315
    mermer315 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    way to go!! It's such a great feeling!
  • litaita
    litaita Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Sounds like all your hard work has paid off!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic accomplishment! Sign up for a 5K and kill it! :)
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • charleneagilmore
    charleneagilmore Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! As a new runner myself, I can totally relate to feeling as though you aren't 'fast'. But, I just don't worry about it and keep getting out there. Over past couple of months, I've just been feeling better and better during every run. And that's a great feeling. Be proud of your accomplishment!
  • abbyat120
    abbyat120 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    congrats!! that is so awesome! i have never gotten past week 5 :(
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is so exciting!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Running is addictive.
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    *~~~~spectacular! that is such a great program! i am glad you worked through it and succeeded! ~~~*
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congrats !!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's bl**dy brilliant!!!! 8-) 8-) I've just finished day 1 of week 4 and it's been good so far.

Congrats again! 8-D
  • shannonmci
    shannonmci Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I hope you're aware that you'll now be addicted to running :laugh:
  • mcapone67
    mcapone67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I am on week 7 and I still can't believe I am running again. Keep it up and your time will improve but the most important thing is that you are running.:flowerforyou:
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    That is pretty awesome! I've been wanting to start the program, but I'm a complete chickensh*t... always fancied myself a "sprinter" not a "distance runner" (from my days of running pass patterns and around the bases), but have felt for a long time that incorporating a running program could really put me over the top for my fitness goals... Gotta get to it... so don't mind me if I try to glean some of your success as fuel for me getting 'off the couch' :)
  • rrrbecca11
    Options
    Isn't it a wonderful feeling?? C25k literally changed my lifestyle...into that of a runner. I will never look back. :drinker: :flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • leslie0422
    leslie0422 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I completed C25K last year and loved it!!! Now I run 5-6 days per week and feel healthier than ever.

Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!