Billabong Pants, I LOVE YOU!

Options
jenni3626
jenni3626 Posts: 36 Member
May be hitting the slopes next week. Been looking around for snowboarding clothes since I haven't be in awhile. Didn't want to buy all new stuff (too much $). Found an old jacket, my snowboarding boots and board, gloves, hat, goggles . . . dang, no snow pants. Guess what?!?!? Went to my parents today and found a pair of my old Billabong snowboarding pants tucked away in an old drawer. Wore them in college. Tried them on. They FIT ME!!!! There is only ONE reason that I will not be spending money that I don't really have on a pair of pants I will probably only wear once or twice this year . . . I've lost 23 lbs! Very excited about this "win" and wanted to share. Hope it doesn't sound like I am bragging, but just wanted to celebrate and knew that you guys would understand this kind of a victory!!! ;-)

- Jen

Replies

• maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Jen!! Great present to yourself, thanks for sharing!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Carve some white for me girl!
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Oh...and great job on your loss...and find...:)
  • Dee678
    Dee678 Posts: 53
    Options
    Way to go!!! I'm hoping to go shopping in my closet by June!!!
  • jenni3626
    jenni3626 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This comment made me laugh. I know what you mean by "shopping". When you loose weight and can wear clothes you haven't fit into forever, it feels like you suddenly got a bunch of new outfits! I LOVE IT!
  • bksteve26
    bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    me too! thats awesome...i've put away a ton of clothes i can't fit in anymore and I WILL be wearing them by summer! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!