Hiya! Trying something new!

Options
Hello, new to this site. Previously was using FitDay, but they didnt have a phone app for a mobile lifestyle, so I switched! Will miss having the history of close to 3yrs, but thats ok.

Im mom to 3, professional tax preparer & fitness junkie who fell off the health wagon...my bad. After nursing a string of injuries & getting sick multiple times, trying to get back on track. I havnt been on a steady exercise schedule since May. I'm hoping that having the application on my phone and having access to it easier will help with that.

Goal of 20lbs to loose......have yet to get there....ever...:sad:

Replies

• soosun
    soosun Posts: 128
    Options
    I am getting back to being in better health; fell off the program this summer and am just returning. I had lost 16 lbs. and for the first time in 25 years I found out that being thin is really a good feeling. I am going to get that feeling and that lack of fat on my body back! Good luck with your goals.
  • ymeckhart
    ymeckhart Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya,
    I'm very, very new as well. I too added this app to my phone it is fantastic! You'll greatly enjoy it!

Have a great day and be blessed!
  • jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hello, new to this site. Previously was using FitDay, but they didnt have a phone app for a mobile lifestyle, so I switched! Will miss having the history of close to 3yrs, but thats ok.

Im mom to 3, professional tax preparer & fitness junkie who fell off the health wagon...my bad. After nursing a string of injuries & getting sick multiple times, trying to get back on track. I havnt been on a steady exercise schedule since May. I'm hoping that having the application on my phone and having access to it easier will help with that.

Goal of 20lbs to loose......have yet to get there....ever...:sad:

Sending you a friend request. I too have 20 lbs to lose.
  • BeanCounter3
    BeanCounter3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi! It's nice to meet all of you! I love the idea of the friends part of this! Dont really have anyone at home that has the same goals as me.