Newbie but excited about getting healthy!

Options
New to this but have decided enough is enough! Felt so good when I lost 30lbs but gained 20 back. Very disgusted with myself but
am proud to get back on track. Would love sorry I am going to lose the weight again. Mindset strong so here I go! :wink:

Replies

• shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And good luck with your journey!
  • Fluffie8u
    Fluffie8u Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I am inspired to succeed with all the posts I have read and the positive reinforcements!:smile:
  • barbie_g1rl
    Options
    good luck :) im on day 2 of ww but have been on mfp for ages just have trouble with my portion controls lol xx
  • ajsquale
    ajsquale Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Don't be disgusted... just know you did it once and you can do it again!!
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you! Lost it and gained it so many times that I've lost count! Two weeks ago I was higher than I've ever been, and I too was disgusted! (especially after losing nearly 40 lbs!) But I'm back on track too, and this time it won't be by starving myself or trying the newest fad diet, it'll be by doing it healthily and sensibly! Feel free to add me (any of you) if you want to be motivation buddies!

Good luck in your journey!
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Way to go! The yo-yoing is a pain but think how much we've learned :)
  • I am also new and extremely excited with accountability. Since I signed up on Monday, November 5, 2012, I've lost 2lbs and its exciting. In the past 2 yrs I have lost a total of 80lbs but have been plateauing too long. So I thought I'd give this a whirl...good luck