Hellooo I need some running friends :D

Options
So i've been here a while, and have some fab friends already, but i've just decided to start running properly. So i'm looking for some runner types to help me along the way.

What you can expect out of this proposed friendship is a lot of stupid questions, and what you can have in return is huge amounts of gratitude, and a go at me for my terrible diary.

P.s. Please do not allpy if swearing offend you :D

Replies

• Rosbrook1985
    Rosbrook1985 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    One so far, anymore for anymore?
  • lizsmith1976
    lizsmith1976 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I have a half-marathon this weekend, plus 2 more and a marathon in the next 6 months (plus 2 5ks and a 10k and lots of triathlons ;) )

Stupid questions are fine with me, especially if it helps you avoid mistakes I made :/ Swearing would never offend me.
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'll add you as well. I'm running my first 5K next weekend.
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Sent a request--look at you go making friends and influencing people. Runners unite!
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Just ran my first 5k last month!!
  • BigJayUK
    BigJayUK Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Keen runner too
    Feel free to add me
  • Rosbrook1985
    Rosbrook1985 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    YAY!!

Thank you :D

Now i'm excited lol
  • shannonhairr
    shannonhairr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I just ran my first 5K in August and my first 10K last weekend.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I added you! I'm no expert by any means, but I run regularly and am running my first 5k on Thanksgiving.
  • dbtman
    dbtman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been running since I was in college (I graduated college in 1994) so I have been running for quite a long time. NOT saying that I am an expert, but I am willing to help, and I swear a lot myself so that would never offend me.
  • gigglemachine
    gigglemachine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'll send a request. I do a 5k every saturday and have a 10k next weekend plus lots of other stuff i've signed up for in 2013!
  • Lily26Wal
    Options
    heya i am also a new runner, i have only started for around a month and i usually do 12miles a week now.anyone that needs any tips to get started please just ask.
  • Bossit
    Bossit Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am 4 months into my 'run >100 miles a month for a year' challenge.