Damn Those Jeans

Options
mshoneyfun
mshoneyfun Posts: 19 Member
Man this thing called changing your life style is a beautiful thing. Sat night I got in a pair of jeans that I could not fit for about a year and a half. but baby let me tell ya, I put those jeans on and a pair of stilettos on and I went out stepping. I smiled and danced all night.:smile:

HOORAY HOORAY ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST..........:drinker:

Replies

• mshoneyfun
    Options
    Man this thing called changing your life style is a beautiful thing. Sat night I got in a pair of jeans that I could not fit for about a year and a half. but baby let me tell ya, I put those jeans on and a pair of stilettos on and I went out stepping. I smiled and danced all night.:smile:

HOORAY HOORAY ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST..........:drinker:
  • rachieb1013
    rachieb1013 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Oh i know that feeling girl!!! Isn't it great? I had a pair of jeans laying in my drawer for about 6 months.... they're just casual jeans, but they are super comfy and I just couldn't get rid of them....I went camping this weekend and didn't really have an casual jeans to bring, I tried on my old pair of Lee's, not expecting them to fit yet (I've only lost 11lbs and need to lose 90 more!) and OH BOY, they pulled right on, fit me perfectly!!!! It felt so GRRRRREAT!!
    Keep it up!!!! :happy:
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You know it girl!!

I went shopping for some new jeans and shorts yesterday. At the beginning of the day, I was dreading it but couldn't put it off any longer. I grabbed the size that I used to wear because I have only lost 3 lbs, but it was too big!!!! I was so happy that I got to buy the next size smaller that I was grinning from ear to ear the rest of the afternoon!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Yey you!!! Congrats on your progress!

I have a favorite pair that once I find, I can NOT wait to try on...I just need to hunt them down first! You are motivating me...I can't wait.
  • mshoneyfun
    Options
    Cheers to us all.................:drinker: :drinker:
  • mshoneyfun
    Options
    That's what I am here for. Now go find those jeans.
  • mshoneyfun
    Options
  • mshoneyfun
    Options
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome! I also know that feeling..just recently too..I have only lost 11 pounds...as well...but was able to get myself into a pair of shorts that I bought three years ago..( I think they didn't fit me when I bought them as it was!! ) And wouldn't you know..they fit!!!!! Isn't it a wonderful feeling!! :) BTW.....Rachie..Great shirt!! Sox fan here myself
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! Woot! Woot! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

:heart: KB
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    WTG. It sure is a great feeling. I just bought some dress pants 4 work and the Wife asked me 2 buy the cheap ones because of my weight loss. I love that woman.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    That must have been an AMAZING feeling!
    Keep up the great work and strut your stuff :)

Kim
  • Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    U go girl!!!
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Zombie thread - May 27, 2008 5:43PM
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    This has to be one of the oldest unnecessary bumps I ever saw. :laugh:
  • dale050467
    dale050467 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    If it's an issue why not lock old threads? Some people I'm guessing haven't been here since the beginning and when they join like reading all of the posts.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!