Thought I would post a success

Options
So I started my weight loss journey on 1/15/2011 by entering a challenge at the local gym. When I started I was 210 lbs and totally unhealthy. Since that day me weight has dropped to 174.00 and my measurements have gone down as well. I did not measure myself until 3/19/12 (bad me) but I will share my measurements from that day and the ones I just took. I took the measurements are in inches.

Date Arms L/R Waist Hips Thighs L/R
3/19/12 13.5/14 45 46 23/23.5
11/7/12 12/12 38.5 41 22/21

I plan on starting lifting more to tone up and I still have a goal of 28ish more pounds to lose but if I hit a comfort zone before that point I will stop.

If you are around the same age as me with similar goals feel free to send me a FR. I am always looking for more motivation friends who share the same passions and interests as me.

Have a great HUMP DAY!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Replies

• palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    You are doing wonderful girl! :) And lifting weights will shrink those measurements even further. I think it is cool that you have been joining challenges, too. Great way to stay motivated and make friends, new people to work out with.
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, I'm so happy for you! I hope someday my measurements can be similar!
  • hellzak
    hellzak Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic! Very motivating!
  • camsmommy2008
    Options
    it was 1/15/2012 not 2011 :) silly me!
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    So very impressed in all you have done! You rock my friend!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    So awesome!! Great job on your weight loss :)
  • norrisski
    norrisski Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I started my weight loss journey for the 5th time (or more) on May 6, 2012 and have lost 50 pounds. I started at 188 pounds and now am 138 pounds with 8 more pounds til goal. I never ever want to go back to the fat girl. This site has been my lifeline to success. Hard work does pay off. Again congratulations on your journey and may you get continued support here to continue on.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!