Day 1, insanity!

Options
LOL. That was.. tough... And that was just the fit-test :O
Anyone else just started doing insanity? For the folks who have done it a long time do you like your results?

If anyone else have just started please leave a comment, maybe we can motivate each other? :D

Replies

• Fittabulous
    Fittabulous Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Insanity!! I did it and had great results. I did Insanity Asylum after, and now on Asylum 2! :)
    Good luck with it!!
  • fstephanie4
    fstephanie4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm either going to start it tonight (if I'm not too tired after work) or tomorrow!!

i have borrowed the dvds from work (library) so I only have it for 7 days :sad:
  • Colexlovely
    Colexlovely Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am on week 5 of insanity and I love it. I feel stronger and I am noticing the inches falling off. Gaining muscle as well without having to lift weights. Its hard but I love the push
  • cherisereese
    Options
    I am in week 5 of Insanity. I do not necessarily see physical results.......yet, but can definitely feel the muscle building. My endurance has improved drastically and I can now do "man" push-ups. I have never in my life been able to do even one push-up unless I was on my knees. I am excited for the next four weeks and intend to do the whole program again after the first of the year. Good Luck!!! :).
  • mdb543
    mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You sound like me when I did day 1!! It gets easier!!
  • Mustlovepugs11
    Options
    I did the fit test on Saturday and I thought that was tough. I was doing the 30 day shred before so I was surprised when this kicked my butt. I was planning on starting on Monday but of course life got in the way but am planning on continuing tonight! Good luck to us! :laugh:
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Just did the Fit Test last night!!! WOW. I can feel the burn today. Can't wait to see the results when I'm done! :bigsmile:
  • redtim22
    redtim22 Posts: 144
    Options
    Almost done couple days to go results on profile! Good luck let me know if ya have any questions!
  • cadams429
    Options
    Ermagerd!!!! It's awful/awesome.

A girl at work and I are one week three but we are only able to do it T, W, Th due to work things.

But I couple with with between 2-3 weight training sessions at the gym and a cardio class or two at Gold's Gym too.

Feel free to check out my food diary, too. I think I'm eating pretty healthy but I'm also very hard headed so I may be missing some key things.

The thing is, when I was younger I was skinny (like 115 lbs at 5 feet tall) and now I'm, well, not (194.1 - same height, haha) so I tend to thing I know everything since I USED TO BE in good shape.

This should be a different post but I lost track of my thoughts..
  • Awynschenk
    Options
    My roommates and I have started this Monday 11/5/12. I think Day 2 was the hardest so far, but then again I am only on Day 3 myself. I am SO SORE and can barely move, but I push through the workouts anyway.
    I track my food here so I am eating the right kinds of foods.
    Hopefully we'll all do well on it!
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Did Insanity earlier this year! If you need motivation then feel free to add me as a friend and I'll try my best!
  • geminigirl1979
    geminigirl1979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of week 5. The first few days of Month 1 were brutal. I was sooooo incredibly sore days 2-4. Days 3 & 4 were the worst, my calves hurt sooo bad I couldn't even walk right. But it works right out as you start the workouts, so don't let it stop you from pushing play. I know I'm in for more killer pain next week with the start of the Month 2 workouts. Good luck!!!
  • LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Well, I guess one could say the fit-test is nothing on the real deal! Finished day 2 yesterday :D

I do not have a heart rate monitor, so everytime he goes "CHECK YOUR HEARTRATE" I just kinda dont do anything!
    I do stop for a littlebit when I am like so exhausted I cant breathe!