TurboFire

Options
Ok, who has done it and how do you like it? I am doing Insanity now, but its my roommates and she isn't always here and we wont live together in a month so I need to get my own program. Show me those results! Pros and cons are welcome too.

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I really liked it. It's fun. Probably my favorite cardio besides rugby, mountain bike riding, and snowboarding (so I guess my favorite indoor cardio). I lost 12lbs. I like heavy lifting better though. I wished I'd have mixed it with 2 days of lifting when I did it.
  • AshleyG1983
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd week. I've lost close to 6 lbs. Not really that much weight wise but I'm already down a size in my jeans which is major. I have never been one to do very intense workouts but I can honestly say I love TF. I still have to modify a bit 1.) because I'm not used to that kind of workout and 2.) I have to watch how I jump with my ankle but I'm slowly working away from the modifications. I say go for it. If I think it's fun it has to be! LOL
  • NotReadyForMomJeans
    Options
    Currently doing week 9 and I love it! Fun musinc, challenging workouts and lots of inches lost. I've lost 7 lbs
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm on mid week 6 of the turbofire/chalean extreme hybrid. i highly recommend this. Incorporates cardio AND strength. Its the perfect mix. Im seeing great results.
  • ktmmom189
    ktmmom189 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm on mid week 6 of the turbofire/chalean extreme hybrid. i highly recommend this. Incorporates cardio AND strength. Its the perfect mix. Im seeing great results.

Is there a schedule for this? I am interest in doing TF along with chalean exterme
  • AshleyG1983
    Options
    Is there a schedule for this? I am interest in doing TF along with chalean exterme
    Yes there is a schedule.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options

There is a 20 week schedule in the back of the TF book. That's the schedule that i'm following. It's perfect for what I want : )
  • Hollybot2
    Options
    Thanks guys! I bougth it, I'm going to start it just after graduation in December
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Are you seeing results from insanity yet?
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I LOVE it! Lost nearly 50 lbs on first round (then got pregnant) and I'm currently doing a loose 2nd round on top of a 6 week bootcamp. I highly recommend it.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Just started Month 2 of Insanity this week(which I LOVE) and was thinking of doing TurboFire next or ChaLean Extreme next. Glad you posted this!!
  • Hollybot2
    Options
    Are you seeing results from insanity yet?

It hasn't been going like I thought. The DVD's are on my roomates computer, and I had been out of town for 4 days, and then now she's on a different schedual so I only have done the fit test. That is why I decided I needed to buy my own program, and I found on groupon that Turbofire was 60% off
  • AlissaAngelo
    AlissaAngelo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love Turbo Fire! Great music and a good combination of workouts. You've got regular cardio kickboxing and then you've got HIIT workouts. Plus the toning workouts and abs. :)