Looking for some motivators/friends.

Options
I'm Chelsea. Been on here for a few months but just can't seem to find the motivation to stick with anything and really need some extra push. I'm 22 and a college student who also works part-time. Maybe some new friends can help keep me motivated and on track. ^_^

Replies

• jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm Chelsea. Been on here for a few months but just can't seem to find the motivation to stick with anything and really need some extra push. I'm 22 and a college student who also works part-time. Maybe some new friends can help keep me motivated and on track. ^_^

Add me if you want too. I try and help motivate as much as I can.
  • Meddy450
    Options
    Hey. I have been on this site since January, but have had some major up and downs. I lost some weight, but then put it back on. I have decided to start trying seriously again. Feel free to add me. I would love to have some new friends too to help me get back on track.
  • nicolekriss
    Options
    Hi Chelsea, I guess I downloaded in MFP in January after I got my iPhone and completely forgot about it until september. I'm also a 22 year old university student who works part time! For the past two months I've been extremely motivated so lets do this.