no carbs...

2»

Replies

• Sarah0866
    Sarah0866 Posts: 291 Member
    it's fine as long as you're eating a good amount, no less than 1200...there are differing perspectives on this of course (both medical and just in general), but it worked for me and i've kept most of the weight off -35 out of 40 lbs total pounds lost - despite going back to eating carbs...actually doing it again to lost a few more this time around
  • No, although you will see quick resluts- the chance of keeping that weight off for a long period of time is slim. Healthy "dieting"... eating is about balance. Go to Dr. Oz.com he actually discussed this yesterday. Hope this helps! Do you currently exercise too??
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Urgh, the only thing I remember from doing low carb was not going for a pooh the entire time. It was weird that I was losing the weight, but not in the way...

Never want to be that constipated again.
    She does say she's eating fruit (which, last time I checked, was a carb...)
    I'd say she's probably eating quite a few carbs!
  • axialmeow
    axialmeow Posts: 382 Member
    I am on a doctor recommended low carb diet for pcos. Not to burst your bubble but its mostly water weight at first. The weight loss will slow way down soon. Also, define NO carb. Like, no veggies? Because that is another set of issues.