Who likes it Raw?

Options
2»

Replies

• YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I thought this was about barbacking :)

Is this some type of barbell exercise? How many calories does it burn? :laugh:
  • Lillyeatslilies
    Options
    I've tried to eat raw before in the past. I don't think it's for me but I've acquired great recipes that I still make all the time but try introducing one raw meal a day and go from there. Smoothies are great!
  • Stella2070
    Stella2070 Posts: 38 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink:

ditto....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink:
    [/quote]
  • Dunkelheit666
    Dunkelheit666 Posts: 223 Member
    Options

Is this some type of barbell exercise? How many calories does it burn? :laugh:

Depends entirely on your enthusiasm! :smooched: :blushing:
  • Dunkelheit666
    Dunkelheit666 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I should apologize to JR1895 for "taking it there" couldnt resist! sorry girl!
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry; I don't know anything about that product, but I keep meal replacement bars on hand for times when I have to jump in the car and run multiple errands for a long period of time. I think it's better than a fast-food drive through.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I should apologize to JR1895 for "taking it there" couldnt resist! sorry girl!

lol no worries... got me more visitors ;)
  • JasonDetwiler
    JasonDetwiler Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I tried the stuff and couldn't choke it down. Literally the worst tasting substance I've ever ingested.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Ok so... It is expensive and tastes like dirt... but I think it will be worth it for the crazy health benefits it has... So far the plug and chug method is working fine... Wish it tasted better but I love that is is the natural, organic way to get all my micronutrients.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    barbacking? never heard of it

barbacking is what we used to call the guy at the bar that did all the stocking behind the bar during business hours so the bartenders and waitresses didn't have to waste their time replenishing beer and liquor at the bar.

yes, I'm THIS bored today *SMH*

That's what I thought when I read it, took a moment for the ohhhh, wait, to pop into my head :glasses: