Slim in 6

Options
Who else does slim in 6? Have u had good out comes?

Replies

• AlissaAngelo
    AlissaAngelo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who has this workout system and she saw great results with it. :) Combine it with healthy eating, you are bound to get the results you are looking for. :)
  • Sunflowerinbloom
    Sunflowerinbloom Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yeah I had lost 50 lbs went from a size 26 to a size 16 18 I gained it back but because of the slim in 6 I only went up two sizes and found places on my body I never knew I had! I wanted to see if there were others who have had good out comes I'm hoping it will help me from having to much extra skin on my stomach so thank u! :) I'm also doing walk away the lbs so I'm doing that every other day!
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    I LOVE SI6! Debbie does get kind of annoying after a while though.
  • Sunflowerinbloom
    Options
    Lol I love how she has everything u need to get ur body transformed that way I don't have to use to many different videos just to get what I need done! I can't wait to see the out come :)
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    PicsArt_1340455658748.jpg

These were my results only half way through the series!!
  • shrinkingsusie
    shrinkingsusie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW! I'm gonna check it out!
  • Sunflowerinbloom
    Options
    PicsArt_1340455658748.jpg

These were my results only half way through the series!!

Which one u on and how often do u do it I do mine every other day and do walk away the pounds on the other days! It's great to see others results on it! I'm sure u read my other posts so u know I had good results I think I'm going to take some pics so I can see my results :)
  • monroe61
    Options
    I'm done with it now...I did it 6 days a week for 6 weeks :)
  • Sunflowerinbloom
    Options

U know u don't have to stop at 6 weeks if u have more weight to lose it just means u will see results in 6 weeks
  • klmh128
    klmh128 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm on my first week right now, but I can't really figure out how to log it into MFP properly...
  • SageGoddess320
    Options
    I'm on my first week right now, but I can't really figure out how to log it into MFP properly...

If you don't have a HRM, just log it under Circuit Training.
  • monroe61
    Options

U know u don't have to stop at 6 weeks if u have more weight to lose it just means u will see results in 6 weeks

Yup I know I can do it longer but I struggled making it through the 6 weeks because I was ready to beat my head against the wall it was so boring...plus I only lost 3lbs so it didn't do much for my weight loss anyway.
  • SageGoddess320
    Options
    I just took my mid-month measurements. Lost a half inch off my chest, half inch off my waist, 1 inch off my hips, half an inch off my thighs and half an inch off my arms. I'm still on Start It Up but I'm LOVING these results so far :happy:
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Not that many different workouts so you may get bored. Have you looked at Jillian Michael,s Body Revolution.
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of "Slim in 6." What kind of exercises does it incorporate?
  • SageGoddess320
    Options

It's a total body workout consisting of cardio, resistance training and body sculpting. There are 3 different levels (Start it Up, Ramp it Up and Burn it Up) and 2 bonus workouts (Slim & 6-Pack and Slim & Limber).
  • jmzz1
    jmzz1 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Who else does slim in 6? Have u had good out comes?
    what is tht slim in 6?
  • Sunflowerinbloom
    Options

Yup I know I can do it longer but I struggled making it through the 6 weeks because I was ready to beat my head against the wall it was so boring...plus I only lost 3lbs so it didn't do much for my weight loss anyway.

yeah i understand that if its not woking for u or u just dont like it then i dont blame u hope u find something better that u will like :)
  • Sunflowerinbloom
    Options

It's a total body workout consisting of cardio, resistance training and body sculpting. There are 3 different levels (Start it Up, Ramp it Up and Burn it Up) and 2 bonus workouts (Slim & 6-Pack and Slim & Limber).

she has more i have alot of other ones she has and like u have had good results since starting up agian i have lost 14 lbs and one size and my legs and arm are looking really good some people dont like it or its just not working for them its been great for me but not everything works for everyone which is to bad :(