Becoming hooked on this site

Options
2»

Replies

• melliebelly77
    Options
    Same here! Log in early AM and look at it ALLLLLL day!
  • sandkrain
    sandkrain Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yep, love it and spend a lot of time just browsing around. My favorite is the Success Stories -- can't get enough. Even the changes from a relatively small weight change is motivating to me!
  • milleyea
    milleyea Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    <
    MFP addict. I log in on this site before I even log in to work. Then when I get off i log in on my phone lol! I'm "on call" 24/7! :happy:

"Facebook?" That's what I do when I'm cramming for mid-terms! :laugh:
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    <----MfpAddict
    I work in the creative field and i find it really hard to concentrate on work with things like bf %,185 lbs down and onederland always running in my mind.I actually had to fight myself to stay off mfp for 10 hours straight to get my last job done...
  • elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I must admit I have become addicted!

At least its something good to be addicted to!
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    it's addictive.
  • brendasteve
    brendasteve Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I wish I could hit a like button ;) Also addicted!
  • LiliWray
    LiliWray Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My name is Alicia, and I am an MFP addict.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Forget Facebook - I am now spending more time on this site. Scary! I find the messages so motivating and I enjoy reading all the information. However I must admit that a small part of me has this fear that if I stop using the community, I will slowly go back to my old ways. Is it just me?

Yeah me too.
  • amykff
    amykff Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Mfp has literally made facebook its ***** on my laptop!!...joind six months ago and havent looked back since!! 32lbs down, addicted and i love it :happy:
  • shaleyn
    shaleyn Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    MPF is what is keeping me motivated! If I want to go eat something I know I shouldn't , I sit and read success stories instead. Can't wait to post my own! :)
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am also guilty of being in here all day long. Very addictive.