25 minutes of pure running 4 times a week, enough?

Options
I am planning to start running four times a week for 25 minutes with plenty of hills and when i do im always knackered, this with a healthy diet, is that enough to lose weight?

Replies

• gothicfires
    gothicfires Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    That's really not enough for anyone to help you with. Loosing weight depends on what you eat as well as the exercise. So it could be enough, then again it might not be. you have to look at the entire picture.
  • asarwe
    asarwe Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    What do you mean with healthy diet? If you have a calorie deficit, then yes. If you use it as an excuse to eat more (even healthy foods have calories), then probably no.
  • fatandugly158
    Options
    Oh i understand well this is my diet on an average day:

2 weetabix semi skimmed milk

Sandwich (2 slices wholemeal bread rocket spinach watercress, tuna onion cucumber)

70g (uncooked weight) brown rice, onion chicken about 40g, chopped tomatoes, peas

I refrain from snacking between meals: this is quite normal for me...is this high calorie or not? :)
  • Kavidd
    Kavidd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just start out filling in everything in your account. If you log all your food and exercise you'll see how much (less) you have to eat.
    Good luck!
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Fill in your food diary and find out how many calories that is. Go from there. Eating healthy is great but lots of people remain obese eating healthy food to excess.