Clothing NSV

Options
Lozzy_82
Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
I went shopping for dresses for the Christmas party season at the weekend and grabbed a bunch in size 12 (that's a US 8) to try on. I had to exchange every single one for a size 10 (US 6).

I've been slacking a bit recently and not feeling too great about my body, so this was a boost I really needed! Some days I think my belly is just ENORMOUS and I'm sooo fat... and then I think that just last summer I was a size 16-18 and it reminds me how far I've come. Ok, so getting into size 10 skinny jeans is still a pipe dream ( I actually don't think my hips will EVER let that happen!) but to get into a size 10 *anything* is something I never thought would happen to me!

Replies

• AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I haven't lost enough weight yet to go down a size, but I have a pair of shorts that I used to love wearing that's a size smaller than I am now and I try them on at least once a week to see if they fit yet. I can't wait until the day that they do!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!

you never know you might just be able to get into those size 10 skinny jeans :happy:
  • bluesx
    bluesx Posts: 21
    Options
    Some days i feel the same way Congrats for getting where you are and for still going forward to get into them skinny jeans. I hate that our stomach is the last thing that wants to go. You keep going it only gets better!
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys - was a major deal for me!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys - was a major deal for me!
    I can see why!! Feels good when we get to put on smaller clothes and they fit. WTG!
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Nice one!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!! Well done! That is a huge deal, fitting into smaller clothes is an awesome feeling.

I also used to be a UK 16-18 & I'm now a 12-14. My dream is fitting into size 12 skinny jeans but I doubt it'll happen thanks to my hips, so I feel you on that one!

Keep up the great work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!