Famous Names @ Work?

Options

Replies

• Brianna72994
    Options
    I used to go to school with a girl named Katy Perry. No relation to the famous Katy Perry, but it was still cool
  • Rowan813
    Rowan813 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I work with Jerry Garcia. He is from the Phillipines. I used to work with Michael Jackson.
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I worked with a Jim Carey before. And at my last job we had a Charlie Brown. He totally embraced it though...even wore a Peanuts tie to our Christmas Party.
  • jasmine_noel
    jasmine_noel Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My husband is Jimmie Johnson.

I've had students named Rachel Green and Andrew Jackson
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    We have a **** Clark.

My favorite was a member named 'Knight Wennerstrom III'. It sounds elegant but he was kind of a redneck. The name did not fit the man!
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I work with an Andrew Johnson...
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I used to work for AAA we had actually famous people in our system, but you'd get in trouble for accessing their accounts for no reason.
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Know someone who bought a vehicle from a guy named Michael Jackson
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I used to work with Michael Jackson.

Oh, yeah, we had a former unit manager named Michael Jackson.
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Not a company, but a few years ago during the NCAA basketball tourney, Bradley played Pittsburgh. The scoreboard on TV read
    Brad
    Pitt
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I used to go to school with a Michael Jackson. My friend married an Andrew Jackson.

No "famous names" that I know of currently or work with, but I do work with a guy named Jack Russell. I mean, that's close enough.
  • drmryder
    drmryder Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Jack Daniels
  • BigG59
    BigG59 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Used to work with a Ronald McDonald.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Not in the staff directory, but a student I taught (and helped get his GED) was Bruce Wayne _____insert last name____. Yes, his parents named him Batman. I helped Batman get his GED. Really.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    used to work in an office with Kevin Bacon- he got asked about it constantly.
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I used to work with a Jack Johnson.
  • CyclingAddict
    Options
    Michael Bolton - "There WAS nothing wrong with it until that no-talent *kitten* clown started winning Grammys"

(For those unfamiliar with Office Space, do yourself a favor and check it out on Netflix now)
  • I used to work with a Dean Martin - made me chuckle every time.

The site foreman when I built my first house was Michael Jackson - I could never take him seriously after I found out his name.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    I work at a company that has twenty employees.....no famous names. shrug_n.gif
  • kellicci
    kellicci Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I work with a Zach Brown, everyone asks him where his band is.

My best friend actually works with celebreities all the time. She does interviews with them them (think ET Access Holiwood etc), I always ask her how skinny those models really are.