First post - 70 lbs down. Almost there! (Pics)

Options
1235»

Replies

• mmahair
    Options
    You look fantastic! Good for you!
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job :-)
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You are beautiful in both sets of pictures! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • bbrennieb
    Options
    Its the success stories that motivate and keep us all going, thank you for sharing :)
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Own it girl! Great job!!
  • Megd1010
    Megd1010 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - congratulations:smile:
  • ethelapple
    Options
    you are the first person I've seen who looks like I do...you weighed more than you looked like you did, even at your heaviest (know what I mean?) People NEVER believe me when I say I weighed 287....but your pics are very very inspiring! Nice work!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!! You look GREAT!!!!
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    WTG - you look amazing!
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Great job! So happy for you!
  • Kathylouhoo
    Options
    Great job !!
  • Goddesskat
    Goddesskat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. You look absolutely Ravishing. You can see the confidence in your whole being from that last picture to the first one...What an inspiration this is for me. I won't show anyone my pictures till I have the success on this program. I've just begun my journey, so I have a ways to go. Your post today makes me think about I wonder what I'm going to look like 6 months from now...One Day At A Time, I'll see...Thanks for sharing your results with us. You Are Glowing (((HUGS))) :smile:
  • lkeverett1
    lkeverett1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look terrific and amagingly taller!!
  • lkeverett1
    lkeverett1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look terrific and amazingly taller (sorry, can't spell).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!