New and looking for support and friends

Options
Hello to all !

I am new and I am looking for friends and a lot of support.

I am 5'3" (female) and now I am 181lbs. Last year (February), I've managed to hit 220lbs :sad: I am way over 40 years old (still 39 :laugh: for several years now),and I was able to lose 48 lbs in one year with a very high protein and very, very low carb diet, but my cholesterol jumped very high.

When I started to add food back to my diet it was ok just for few months, after that I've gained back 30lbs. I am going to gym from one to five times a week and I am unhappy with my progress. If I am having a piece of chocolate or a glass of wine it will show on the scale in next day. A friend of mine, who lost over 20 lbs since I saw her last time (about 6 mo.), told me about MFP.. I've joined to the club last month and from 187 lbs I am down to 181lbs (in 20 days). Everything nice, but I feel my belly is going big, not small (it may be the carbs?), and I am very, very worried now. On this morning I had +1.5 lb.

I went trough so many comments on this blog, and now I do not know if I am doing something wrong or not. I want to lose 2lbs/week and I sett the calories at 1,200./day. I am trying to stay on this settings, and also I am using sometimes part of the calories earned from exercises. I am a meat and carbs lover, but I think that 45 g. of protein is not enough. I have that feeling that something is not wright, definitely I am doing something wrong. Is not about losing lbs. is about the belt of my jeans, not going to the right direction :noway:

Please help!!!! :cry:

P.S Please indulge my grammar , I am speaking English for a very little time (still learning) :blushing:

Replies

• LoriA6724
    LoriA6724 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm going through something very similar. I wish I could answer all of your questions, but I'm looking for answers too. Maybe we can help each other.:smile:
  • mgarciar
    Options
    please feel free to add me as well. :)
  • Mariarr12
    Options
    Thank you so very much!