Not new but need more support

Options
I love this site but having trouble finding the right people for support. I either find some that are needing to lose over a hundred pounds (which is great! and I will cheer them on all the way) or ones that are trying to lose 10lbs.... I'm at the point of needing to lose 30lbs.... I've lost over 40 so far. As much as I feel your pain I can't handle anyone that has a eating disorder and they don't plan on fixing it. No men please, it's not that I don't like you but guys lose weight differently than women. I love giving support but I would like to have some back as well. Want to find people that like to send messages so we can vent about the struggles of it all, good and bad.

Little about me! I'm a social worker at a nursing home, new mother of an 8 month old, married for 3 years now and ready to lose this weight for good! The model I look up to (and use to have her measurements) is Bettie Page (if you don't know who she is you better google right now!)

Hope to meet new people :D

Replies

• RavenBeauty87
    RavenBeauty87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    *bump*
  • chrst793
    chrst793 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I need/want to lose 50 pounds. I would love to support you as you support me. So if you want to add me feel free to do so.