Fitness Partner

Options
foxyforce
foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
I have such a hard time staying motivated, and I know it is because I don't have a serious fitness partner. Does anyone else have a hard time exercising alone? I like to do it with someone so we can go biking, blading, running, take a fun class together, etc. But no one is serious. Everyone I know just sits on their bums! :(

Replies

• mohotma
    mohotma Posts: 3
    Options
    if you go to one of those classes you were talking about you may be able to find a new friend that is motivated and can help you and even begin you training together
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    if you go to one of those classes you were talking about you may be able to find a new friend that is motivated and can help you and even begin you training together

i know, i get shy i guess, maybe in the summer when i'm not in classes i will force myself to take a plunge of going alone so that i can see everyone there with their friends and get sad about it! :P
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have such a hard time staying motivated, and I know it is because I don't have a serious fitness partner. Does anyone else have a hard time exercising alone? I like to do it with someone so we can go biking, blading, running, take a fun class together, etc. But no one is serious. Everyone I know just sits on their bums! :(

Are you into running? Maybe we can motivate each other via MFP. I need help getting back on track. I'm training to run in the Warrior Dash http://www.warriordash.com/ on May 2nd. The most I have done is 3.1 miles.

If you are intrested, friend me. If not I understand and hope to soon get on track. Good Luck to you.
  • jclguru
    jclguru Posts: 123
    Options
    Move to Cleveland :)

Doug