New and in need of support!

Options
Hi everyone, I'm a 21 year old girl living in the Netherlands and I'm in need of some online buddies helping me to keep me going on, even if I don't feel motivated.

I just registered an hour ago, but I want to do this right. So all help and tips are welcome!

Love, V.

Replies

• CocoCerise
    Options
    You have come to the right place! The MFP community is awesome!
  • OffWithMyWeight
    Options
    Thank you, I hope it is ^^
  • CAMP30
    CAMP30 Posts: 17
    Options
    keep your chin up. you can loose or maintain your weight with these tools
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like...though you're across the pond...I have other friends that are too! I on every day. This is a great place.
  • phatgirl4
    Options
    I am new on here too. there is so much surport on here you will love it. good luck you will do great on here.
  • vickij2
    Options
    Welcome! You will get a lot of support on here. Wonderful community!
  • OffWithMyWeight
    Options
    Thank you, everyone, I'm already noticing!
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    feel free to add x
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 24 and also living in Europe! Add me if you want :)
  • PriscillaOwl
    PriscillaOwl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Welcome to MFP!!! You should congratulate yourself for taking the first step and joining! I have been on for just under 3 months and I have lost 20lbs. Losing weight is a process and a life change, it is not a quick or easy fix...but it is very possible and if you stick with it, and you believe in yourself, it will happen - you will achieve your goals. Please feel free to add me and stop by and say hello anytime :).
  • Felicity_jane
    Options
    Welcome!
    I've been on this site before, but I keep falling off the bandwagon. I'm here this time to stay. Feel free to add me, I'd love to make some friends :)
  • leeannjf
    Options
    welcome, Im 20 and really excited to be shedding off the weight, remember never say lose because when you lose something you will always subconsiously try to find it. The first couple days are hard, but keep on and you can do it.
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! :) I log on and check diaries and statuses several times a day!