breakfast?

Options
any good breakfast ideas NO EGGS i hate eggs with a passion,
so anything without eggs maybe a good smoothie or shake recipe.
let me know what yall like :)

Replies

• HYBRIDXXX
    Options
    HOW ABT 1/2 CUP OF OLD FASHIONED OATMEAL WIT BERRIES ND NUTS. I ADD
    CINNAMON, NUTMEG, PEANUT BUTTER, VANILLA WHEY PROTEIN POWDER BLUEBERRIES OR STRAWBERRIES
    EVEN BANANAS. SOOOO DELISH!!!!!
  • stupxdgxrl
    stupxdgxrl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Couple time a week I have Yoplait Yoptimal yogurt with fresh strawberries, blackberries, blueberries annnnd don't forget the hemp seed or granola! Its delicious :).
  • athens1000
    athens1000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I also do not eat eggs! Sometimes Ill have my protein shake in the morning. I mix either vanilla or chocolate protein powder with reduced fat (or fat free milk), a banana, maybe a tiny bit of peanut butter and a dash of cinnamon.

Another good one is vanilla powder, milk, banana and fresh strawberry.

If you're feeling tropical, do vanilla or plain protein powder, a dash of coconut extract, milk, fresh cut (or frozen) pineapple pieces for a pina colada one!

Another thing i LOVE are Bel Vita Breakfast cookies...A little high in sugar, but add some almonds to that for a more rounded meal.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I go with water and protein powder. I'd skip it entirely if I didn't work out at 4:30 am.
  • stbrad6896
    Options
    I like half a bagel with a tablespoon of peanut butter or lowfat cream cheese, an apple or berries, chocolate skim milk.
    Also there's a smoothie I loved when I did abs diet. Has PB, yogurt, banana, oatmeal, honey and vanilla whey. Don't know exact measurements but its sooo good. Also like berries in greek yogurt, or tomatos and feta on a grilled pita.... Ham and cheese on an english muffin... oatmeal with fruit in it. yeah... u get the idea
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I'll eat leftovers from dinner for breakfast quite often.
    Also old fashioned oats with about 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter stirred in.
  • Hollycat
    Hollycat Posts: 372
    Options
    Green Smoothie:

1 bunch spinach
    8-12 strawberries
    4 cups water
    2 scoops whey protein, sweetened with stevia
    2 dropperfuls of liquid stevia
    pinch beepollen [optional, obviously]

Puree at high speed in the blender for several minutes. THis lasts me through breakfast and lunch and is incredibly good for you.

Hollycat:flowerforyou:
  • MizKittyB
    MizKittyB Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I tend to stir together 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, 1 Tbsp ground flax seed, and 1/4 cup of quick-cook oats. Add in ~1/2-3/4c water and nuke it in the microwave. (I also stir in dried cherries/cranberries, sunflower kernels, and pepitas because I have those in a baggie for salad fixings, plus 1 packet Splenda [or your no-cal sweetener of choice] and a generous amount of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice.)

It's satisfying as all heck and keeps me full all morning.
  • Eavie0513
    Eavie0513 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Steel Cut Oatmeal. I know it takes forever to cook, but it microwaves GREAT! I cut up an apple and add cinnamon when I cook it and cook enough for the entire week.
  • sweetpeaz12345
    sweetpeaz12345 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    wrap, peanut butter, banna and a glass of milk :)
  • VRoseDuda
    VRoseDuda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    frozen waffles with peanut butter for a quick fix
    fresh fruit with cream cheese fruit dip is yummy and with 70 calories in 2 tbl of dip, it satisfies the cheese cake urge (if you have one)
    100 cal pack almonds and a string cheese is a good "in the car" combo
  • nikki354
    Options
    Overnight oatmeal in a jar is so easy to grab in the morning. There are many recipes out there, this one is adapted from www.skinnytaste.com

1/4 cup instant oats
    1/2 cup almond milk (or liquid of choice)
    1/2 cup blueberries or mixed berries (I use frozen since it thaws overnight)
    1/4 sliced banana
    1tsp chia seeds
    sweetener if you like, depends on the fruit you add

shake it all up and leave in the fridge overnight :)
  • conleeper
    Options
    Nothing wrong with a yummy bowl of Raison Bran.