Curves...Any one know how to log that....

sharonlewis
sharonlewis Posts: 8 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I just don't know how to log curves 30 minute work out in my exercise on here. It says it's cardio and strength and also aerobics... Anyone know what to categorize it under?

TIA

Replies

• mlove1307
    mlove1307 Posts: 151
    I searched "circuit training" and use that.. However, I usually knock off about 100 calories because Curves is a less intense form of a traditional circuit workout. :] Hope this helps!
  • sharonlewis
    sharonlewis Posts: 8 Member
    Thank you!
  • sheri3762
    sheri3762 Posts: 159
    I recently went to Curves and they had a computer that calculated what you burned based on your weight, height, etc. For me i always hit about 330 cal a day but I really pushed myself to get it. I just posted it under a "new" excercise catagory and put my amount in so I'd have it. If I got less than what I had saved in the catagory, I just adjusted my minutes to get my calories more accurate. Hope this helps! ( oh, this was for a 2 1/2 run of all the machines and usually took about 40 minutes)
  • guiltless9
    guiltless9 Posts: 3 Member
    I belong to curves and If you use smart curves you know exactly how many calories you burn. I use the circut training for curves. Sometimes it is more or less depending how I did that day.
This discussion has been closed.