Starting over after baby #2! (lots of progress pictures)

Options
I found MFP after I had my 1st son. I was 233lbs after all the fast baby weight came off and still had to get down to 209 to get to my pre-preg weight. I actually ended up losing a total of 45lbs! I was at 188.6, and then got pregnant again. But here's my 45lb progress pictures first.

2qtbke8.png
(legs) 30wxrb5.png
(arms) 2vkj8ds.png
(face) znvjf6.png

After losing 45lbs I was at 188.6, and then got pregnant again. I've lost all the fast baby weight & now have to work to get the rest off. I'm currently sitting at 220 =( So in a way I'm starting over.
Here's comparison pictures of what I looked like after I had my 1st son, and after my just had my 2nd one.

s6r8g3.png
svgdy1.png
34o1wlg.jpg

I honestly was hoping for a bigger difference between the two, but since it's really only a 13lb difference I guess I couldn't ask for much.

Here's to starting over =) I CAN do this! I did it once, I can do it again! =D

Replies

• lady_jessi
    lady_jessi Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!!!
  • alexisdc
    alexisdc Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Good luck. And honestly you look fitter this second time around. I mean you just had a kid so don't be hard your self. I still see great tone/definition in your body second time around. So you will get done!! =)
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You look a lot slimmer/fitter now than after your first & that's a GREAT start!! I've had three kids myself so I know how hard it can be trying to get your body back afterwards.

Good luck with your weight loss, you can do it!! :)
  • VRoseDuda
    VRoseDuda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    1st...we all know we CAN do it but we have to decide to do it.
    2nd...I salute your large (figurative) ballz. I think it takes a lot of personal acceptance to post pictures of yourself. I have not conquered this myself.
    3rd...I have the same underwear as in your new profile pic. Weird but I thought funny.
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    Firstly, congratulations on having two children whom I'm sure are as beautiful as you are :)

Secondly, welcome to MFP! This is the perfect time for you to get fit, post-partum & all. You'll be a great inspiration for your children & set your family up for a wonderful life. You have plenty of options so get running & be sure to keep us updated with how you're doing! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!