New girl...

Options
Hey guys!

New girl here. Been up and down with my weight loss recently. I lost 5 stone and have been messing around with 7lbs for the last 6 months. Really got my head in gear now though and looking to support people and be support along the way. Friend requests welcome. I am nice, promise I wont bite :)

Jazz xxx

Replies

• jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • ttharris23
    Options
    Hi...I'm new too and looking to kick it in gear with some support...Let's start this journey. I would like to lose at least 20lbs and want to do it the right way, eating healthy and being active.
  • Lily26Wal
    Options
    Hiya well done with your weight loss thats fantastic, please feel free to add me
  • Kendallj117
    Options
    Im not new to myfitnesspal but Im new to the community part of it. I hope to grow a support network so when I feel like giving up, which I so often do, hopefully ill have some people to keep me in gear! Feel free to add me guys
  • 2b212
    2b212 Posts: 15
    Options
    feel free to add me :-)
  • Mara_816
    Options
    hi im also not new to this app but, the community part yes, feel free to add me please, sometimes a girl needs the support, and whats better then us here since were all in the same spot
  • nicsalt
    nicsalt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome new girl!! Feel free to add me, I'll cheer you on! :smile:
  • Feel free to add me
  • Sw33tNSa55y
    Sw33tNSa55y Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    everyone and anyone can feel free to add me... this is still really new to me... trying to lose the weight while my hubby is gone
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • paulasnchz
    paulasnchz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey All! I have lost 20 pounds since joining Tops on September, 12 since I started using MFP. Love the app, for mobile but I am new to the MB and support function. I have a long way to go but I will get there, by the grace of God. Feel free to add me!
  • liza2110
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) , p.s: i am also new here
  • mercymarque
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great place to track your weight and meals. You can also get lots of advice, learn about products, veiw others journals to get ideas about healtier eating. Track everything you put in your mouth, drink pleaty of water (no unneeded liquid calories), rest and get out a move. Here's to your first step in losing weight :drinker:
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on your weight loss so far! I will send you a friend request!
  • missashley2390
    Options
    welcome. I too am new. and looking to build a support team :) feel free to add me as well, any of you!! ~Ash
  • linz0saur
    Options
    Welcome Newbies! :) MFP has helped me a lot in my weight loss journey, feel free to add me we are all here for support and encouragement!
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new and lovin this site feel free to add me.
  • JayneesGotAGut
    JayneesGotAGut Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Awesome, I'm new too! Let's be friends and hang in there!