Trying something new

Options
Hi y'all! I'm Amanda. I'm 30 and I have hit a weight that I've never been without being pregnant. I am truly upset about it:sad: , but I have finally decided to stop whining about it and do something instead. I have heard great things from several of my friends that have joined the website. I am going to try it for myself. I really need positive support. The new desk job I have is a dream come true, but I realize how much I need that constant activity. My husband, love him to bits:smooched: , is over 40 and has never had to worry about weight gain. The man can eat everything in our house and the neighbors and not gain an ounce. So, I'm looking for support outside the home :wink: My first goal is to stop gaining weight and then to start losing it.

Replies

• casey882
    casey882 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    ur friends are right uve come to the right place and uve set ur mind in a good place im sure u will hit ur goals
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I've been a member for about 4 months and it's been great for me. Add me as a friend if you would like.
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place! Friend me if you want.
  • JayneesGotAGut
    JayneesGotAGut Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I can completely relate! Welcome to MFP, I'm new too and this seems like the perfect place for people in our situation. Hang in there and let's be friends! :)
  • wam_bam
    wam_bam Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Lol, your husband and I must be cut from the same cloth! Welcome to MFP! These forums are filled with people who have similar goals. Above all else, people here are friendly and encouraging! I've helped many clients in the past; so, if you have any questions, please, ask away!