Fell in love with a cookie

Options
Strange Topic name I know. haha I went grocery shopping at my favorite market Trader Joe's. Right by the check stand I found 100 calorie oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. They are so yummy. To me they taste like famous amos cookies without all the calories. They sell them 6 packages to a box for $2.99. So good when you're craving something sweet......

Replies

• ♥dawnwestbury♥
    Options
    thanks for the info, i love 100cal pack of stuff. i have the 100cal packs of twinkies and i eat those when i need to "cheat" :-)
  • Mommy_x3
    Mommy_x3 Posts: 48
    Options
    Oooh, Yummy!

I will have to look for those & the twinkies! I havent had a twinkie in forever!
  • kingkimi1213
    kingkimi1213 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh Oatmeal + Chocolate always = something tasty. I love the portion packs, I eat these yogurt frozen bites they are 150 cals but they taste like frozen cheesecake!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing I think I'm going to have to go check out Trader Joe's. I have to travel a little be to get to the closest one to me.
  • mswing7674
    Options
    just keep an eye on the sodium for these pre packaged "treats"...
  • Jparadise72
    Options
    Dang! Wheres a Trader Joes when I need one?? Actually never heard of that place.. and those cookies sound so YUMMY! anyone up for mailing me some?! haha
  • vanessadawn
    vanessadawn Posts: 249
    Options
    canada sadly does not have trader joe's but everyone always talks about it. *sigh*
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You're welcome everyone...:flowerforyou: