What a difference 5 weeks can make!!

Options
I've been hard at this journey for just over 5 weeks now. Hitting the gym or track 6 days a week and tracking my cals carefully. Very few processed foods, mostly fresh things made into meals. Looking through pictures I found one that made me wince and kinda spurred me to start getting serious. For fun, I took a picture now wearing the same shirt (that I didn't have to stretch out this time to get it less clingy) and was pleasantly surprised. As of a week ago I was down 5.5lbs, unsure now but still happy!!

20121020_230330-1.jpg
This I took with a friend (whom I cropped out) the weekend before I got very serious.

20121107_214722-2.jpg
Same shirt, same pants. Fitting better!!

Replies

• JessicaPaiige
    Options
    5 weeks and a noticeable difference! You look amazing! Keep up the good work and you'll go far, definitely!(:
  • AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Big difference. Nice job!
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep it up!!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    Options
    Nice work!
  • MementoSomniare
    MementoSomniare Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • brownbear14
    Options
    Loving the rainbow bright shirt! LOL
    good job though! :D
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Nice progress! Keep it up!
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Loving the rainbow bright shirt! LOL
    good job though! :D

Thank you all!!!

And I got WAY too excited when I found it. Actually why this picture was taken. Then I got sad and refused to wear it again cause it was so bleck, but now I can again!
  • eandrsmom
    Options
    Cute shirt!!! Looking good! WTG!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    fantastic difference!
  • jemjemsh
    jemjemsh Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • Allup2Me78
    Allup2Me78 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I too am about 5-6 wks in with just calorie counting and walking. I joined the gym a wk and a half ago and now try to go 4 times a wk and down 10 lbs even. I am sure I have lost inches as well, just not sure how many. I can tell because of how my clothes fit and my face is slimming down! CONGRATS on your success so far and I would like us to be friends since it seems we started at the same time. :)
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    It's an amazing feeling! You look great and your eyes are beautiful!
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    I too am about 5-6 wks in with just calorie counting and walking. I joined the a wk and a half ago and now try to go 4 times a wk and down 10 lbs even. I am sure I have lost inches as well, just not sure how many. I can tell because of how my clothes fit and my face is slimming down! CONGRATS on your success so far and I would like us to be friends since it seems we started at the same time. :)

Done!! It's nice to see differences and know all the pain is worth it! So excited!!

And thanks again everyone!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Holy wow! BIG difference. Great job!
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    It's an amazing feeling! You look great and your eyes are beautiful!

Haha, thank you!! I get questioned whether it's my natural eye color or not
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Ah, thank you again everyone!! I've always lost weight slower so this is so thrilling!!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    wow!! amazing difference
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nicely done!
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Thank you! Thank you! Aiming to be looking better in my wedding dress next year!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!